Friday 23 April 2010

Double page spread



This is my double page spread!
My double page spread was probably the most difficult to produce as there was a lot more information to put on it and also there was a lot of editing on the image that I had to do make it fit properly and look good. Again I have used the same colour schemes throughout the double page spread to fit in with my magazine. To get information for this page I had to interview Kat. i asked lots of questions about the music industry and about her character. such as "what do you enjoy most about being a recording artist?" and "when is your new album going to be released then?". i have used half of the double page to feature my image, the image i have used is similar to the front cover image. i have also used similar props and the same location as i did for my front cover so that it fits in with the design of my magazine. i used microsoft publisher to create this double page spread, i found this alot easier than using photshop as it was alot simpler to find things and import my image.

No comments:

Post a Comment